/ˈhækər/ : one who combines excellence, playfulness, cleverness, and exploration in performed activities
Hacker Studios is a startup hub, providing both space and support for growing companies, and a place for a community of entrepreneurs to gather.
In our first year at our first startup hub in London, Ontario, Canada, we were home to almost 50 local members, including
– 17 startups and new business
– 13 non-profits with a need for flexible office space
– 9 established companies that love startups
In the span of that year, our members created 30 net new jobs in London.
We’ve also hosted more than a thousand people at dozens of events run by our own members and members of the greater community.
Hacker Studios offers
– coworking and private office space that’s built to grow with growing companies
– programs, services, and events that *really* help entrepreneurs build better businesses
– a place for great startup community activity to happen, and we invite as many people into it as we can.
We help companies and communities grow.
We help entrepreneurs succeed.
Because failure sucks.
Entrepreneur. Startup consultant. Builder of incubators, research parks, green buildings, and public wireless networks. Engineering lecturer. Neo-regionalist. Gastronaut.